home  |  about  |   galleries  |   pricing  |   info  |   links   |   contact




December 8, 2010

mother-to-be

Honestly, I would have a whole flock of children if I could look half as cute as this little beauty does
she is radiant
happy
lovely
...and her husband is just as great
Lindsi was such a trooper, just coming off bed rest, she trumped through the snow, laid in the snow,changed her shoes in the snow, and didn't complain once!
thank you both so much
it was such pleasure!!
xo

IMG_1408-bw-web

IMG_1345_1-web

IMG_1646-bw-web

IMG_1313-web

IMG_1298 -bw-web

IMG_1381-web

IMG_1546-bw-web
IMG_1424-web

IMG_1466-web

IMG_1692-web

IMG_1555-bw-web


5 comments:

The Barbers said...

Thank you so much :) I am so happy that I decided to do these photos, and especially with you!! You are the best :)

HeatherA said...

That second pic of them is BEAUTIFUL. Wow!

Hillary Horman Photography said...

that one is my favorite too!!!they look amazing!

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh! Lines you look freaking gorgeous! Seriously not fair, I love every single pick!! Hill once again AMAZING work!

The Nobles said...

Hill you did an amazing job once again! All I can say is too cute!