home  |  about  |   galleries  |   pricing  |   info  |   links   |   contact




September 30, 2012

Last Day before OCTOBER

Remember how OCTOBER is my favorite month ever!!!

I am so excited for this month I can hardly stand it!!

After taking a little bit of time off I am now way behind in posting. I have some great shoots to post that 

I can't wait for you to see. But also, I want some feedback. Last year we did Halloween mini-shoots. I 

am wondering if there is any interest for it this year?

Leave me a comment on this page, or email me here and let me know if this is something you would be 

interested in doing. Last year we did it on the black wall behind Osmond Designs. Most kids came in 

their costumes, others just took advantage of a mini shoot and brought their kids for a quick photo shoot. 


Price for mini-min-shoot is $15 plus you will receive an edited 5X7

Each additional person in the same picture will be $5


3 comments:

HeatherA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HeatherA said...

We're interested! Three little witches at our house this year!!

John and Bekah said...

Would love to if you decide to do it!