home  |  about  |   galleries  |   pricing  |   info  |   links   |   contact




October 3, 2011

Utah State Fair

I was so excited when I was asked to photograph this family at the FAIR!!!
I LOVED IT
What more could you ask for when you have cotton candy and a ferris wheel?
Thanks you guys, I had so much fun spending the evening with you and your awesome kids!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

The Tuck Family said...

Holy smokes you're amazing Hillary!!! I absolutely LOVE them...it shows our family's personality so well! It was so much fun to work with you...you'll just have to put up with us again, and again, and AGAIN ;)

Anonymous said...

Woah Hill, you are amazing!!! I LOVE them. You are an artist I tell ya!!!

Lauren said...

What a great idea! Those pics are fantastic!