home  |  about  |   galleries  |   pricing  |   info  |   links   |   contact




September 11, 2011

Lehi Fire Department

I was honored to have the opportunity of photographing our local fire department last week.
It was both an exciting and humbling experience.
These men are brave and strong
I thought it would be appropriate to honor those fallen on 9-11 by sharing pictures of our local heroes
So many fire fighters died that day...
perhaps these images will help you remember them and appreciate our own local fire fighters
Thank you!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

The Tough Sisters said...

Thank you for posting these, they really mean a lot to me and my family. They are wonderful pics!

The Tough Sisters said...

I am proud to say that Jake Beck is my cousin, Kim Beck is my uncle, and T. Hover is my brother in law and Dale Ekins is my dad... Great firefighters!

Sarah said...

Awesome pics! I have the same relations as Tougj Sisters- very proud!!

The Hovers said...

I love love love these!! You did such a great job!!

Bryan & Sarah said...

So incredibly amazing!! LOVE the photos!

Paige said...

Uhm, AMAZING! These are just incredibly cool!! WOW!

Jill T said...

These are awesome pictures! And I can't wait to see the wedding pictures too!

sherryandbryon said...

Love these!